森森

I'm here to write about my life~~ =)

Yesterday, my NINI and BOEY had came my room.
NINI was busy on editing the photo~
Boey was busy on FaceBook + MSN~
I was busy Sleeping ZZZzzZZ.... ~@~

Nini really pro in edit the photo!!!
The pic below is an evidence.
* compare it with the pic in my previous post ^.~, u will get wat i mean =D*


=D~~ my dream figure~!!!
*Thanks to nini~~ help me achieve my dream in 'pic' =p*


NiNi~~ phew piut~~!! Leng Leng~~
*my mouth was watering~~!! =D*

Today, before attended the 1 pm class, i went to the toilet like usual~
and i saw this memo was stick on the mirror.
I feel it is a nice sentence so took a pic down and share with u guys ~~ ^^


we should always remember it~~
so that can have a nice day every day =)

Dun fully belief the Google Language Translator!
*see the pic above, then u will know y i said like tat~*
*YoongErn, YuChuen and me, laugh non-stop when saw this result~ PRO man!!!*

*Tonight will be the other good~ good~ night~~! =D*
*wish u have too~~ ^^*

*E.N.D*

0 comments:

Post a Comment