森森

I'm here to write about my life~~ =)

Yesterday went to Sunway with NiNi and Boey again (x*)

To read more details, pls read BOEY's Blog~~ ^.^

HAIZ....
yesterday was a HAPPY and SAD day to me ~~
HAPPY becoz i bought a lot of stuffs that i like~~
SAD becoz my big foot ~~!!
*really difficult to bought my shoe!!! T.T*

Find my shoe from NiChii, ELLE, Cherlas & Keith, MOD to Rufffey I.D ~
*Damn Tired!!! Thanks to nini and boey accompany me walk her and there whole day ^.^*

But lucky, at last, i still got bought 5 pair for shoes..haha
*yeah, not need find shoe for the following few months le~~ hehehe
(I HATE BUY SHOE!!!!)*

Yesterday night, before sleep, only i realized i forgot to take the shoe bought in MOD @.@
BUT Luckily, my sis said can bring me to take back today... 好彩~~ ^.~


Like THese TWO Pics so much~~!!!! ^@^



Took in NiChii while trying the shoe~~^.^

Saw this cute rabbit in the Pet shop~~
it is damn cute~~*Drinking water*
*Wish i can have my own rabbit one day ^.~*

0 comments:

Post a Comment