森森

I'm here to write about my life~~ =)

4th july 2009, Saturday.

Today is the day we are waiting it to come since the begin of this sem.

hehe...and finally it reach le.

so....let me tell the story about tis day.

Around 10.00...i had met with my frens and went for breakfast.

After that, 11.00am, we went to Rainie's room to make-up and set hair.

We had spent around 4 hours in her rrom to prepared all those things.

here are the result...."before and after make-up and set hair~~~"


BEFORE



AFTER






After settle all the things, at 4.30pm, we went to the BusStop to waited the IntiBus.

On the way going to LEGEND Hotel, we had took a lot of pic....

here they are....

Boey n me~~



Moi Ping n Yew Ping~~


Joe n Sze Ping ("mei ren yu")~~ XD



Yeeleng n Boey~~

After an hour, reach LEGEND Hotel lo~~~ ^^



















1 comments:

wowo~~~~ so pretty oh my dear sister, dun keep too slim oh need take care ur healthy ok ~~~ love u

Post a Comment