森森

I'm here to write about my life~~ =)


Saturday, 25th July 2009, 10 pm
Tis morning, around 9.10 am, Boey n MoiPing were wake me up (they were slepting in my room last night ...WAKAKA ~~). I fast fast prepared myself as we are going to the meeting at basketball court .......

We prepared the water balloon together~~
After finish prepared all the things, we start do the 'demo'. We (me, MoiPing, Boey, and Yeeleng) started play the flour~~~XD...it is so fun~~~

We (all the student helper) also having the ending 'party'- play the water ballon n flour.

*can u imaging it? when water + flour....= 'mee hun kuih'....XD*
All of us played until so high....wa ha ha ...i tis reall really fun.

After the 'party', we all went to Bakery to take "FREE" lunch- Mr.leong (our 老大) treated us~~
The reason i called him 老大 is ~~~~below are some dialog make him sound like our 'lao da'. XD
=========================================
Bakery's Boss: what u want to order?

Mr.Leong: All the black shirt people are count under me!!!
=========================================
sound like 'lao da' right? agree? XD

After settle our lunch, we went to played the 'cowboy game' and other games as well. (under the hot sun =.=!!!....not need Q up, bcoz no ppl are so 38 and crazy like us XD)


preparing water balloon
love shape balloon

Ah Thai!!! i know u hungry~~ but dun eat the balloon la~~ XD


pear shape balloon...XD

carrot shape?!!!!

took pic with inti staff~~

white face!

enjoying free drinks~~~

(from left) MoiPing, YeeLeng, Boey n Me~~^^)

HELP us~~~ (After we took pic, only YoongErn told me that this rubbish bin are not the new 1...that mean they r........=.=!!! ARHZ !!!!!!!!!!!1)

took pic with two KOREAN girl..they r so cute~~~

Playing flour...yu hu!!! so fun!!!

Cute cowgirl~~~

first time play this....damn nice!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

nice SHOT!!! XD (can guess who is this?) WA ka ka ka ka

*this is my 1st time be the student helper.

the comment i can give is...i love it so much.

I got a very nice experience~~^^.

Through this event, i know many ppl~~~

get many new frens..wa ka ka ...

happy~~XD*

****FINALLY, I get the INTI T-shirt le......yeah!!!!!!***

#The End#

0 comments:

Post a Comment