森森

I'm here to write about my life~~ =)

12.00 am, CC in front of Bakery, 5th June 2009, Thursday.

Today is my birthday~~~nyek nyek!!!
of course i know my frens will celebrate woth me, but i never think that they will did it at...............CC !!!! XD
It is really surprise to me when i heard they sing bithday song to me at there.....XD "i really really really happy and feel touching at that moment"
(but the weird thing is, i cannot cry although i am very touching....i feel very happy n just keep smiling n laugh ........XD)


All these r the presents from my frens~~~^^

From ANG

From ClassMAte

From Pokeat




From Vincent


From ClassMate

5.6.2009, Friday.

Today 8.00 am got the HCI class....really tired ~~~


As usual, i walked to Kathlynn's block n met with her . She was passed me some presents. (feel really sweet inside my heart bcoz i can feel that the love and caring from my frens~~~^^)



From Kathlynn


From Kathlynn (i can wear it o^^)


From HG & LG members

Tonight i had went to take a professional photoshooting with my fren~~~

and this is our pic~~~~


6.6.2009, Saturday.

Today Boey, Kathlynn, Moiping n me were went to the CMA audition. (really nervous!!!!)

we had to interview with 6 judges from different company......and we had to walked some catwalk as well. (XD, really funny when i am thinking back now)

Before went back, we needed to took some pics ~~~

This is the pic i like most^^

After the CMA audition, i rush back to my room n met with my parents (really 'pai seh' let them wait so long that day :p)


About 4 pm we reach my bro house in Subang.


We planned to having the dinner at home (bcoz all lazy to go out ..hehehe...XD)
and we had so much fun just inside the small small house~~~





Dun feel weird~~They are playing the "WII"...XD
They r having the running competition~~~ My sis were chasing my bro
(Their expression really funny!!!! XD)
*I think my sis will kill me if she know i post tis pic....XD...sorry yea jie :p*


wawa...She is playing the table tennis

(she lose the first round competition with me, so she is very gamabteh to fight for second place..XD)


This is her opponent....."Daisy"


while my sis n me were busy playing the "WII", My mum, dad, sister-in-law and bro were starting their "MahJong"~~~


see....so relax...he is wactching the "OmBak 2" (nice movie)

CHIANG CHIANG~~~ this is my lovely America Chocolate cake!!!!!

like it so much~~~~

*i will never forget my 2009 birthday. It is mean a lot to me~~*

*OOOO, and one more thing to share, that is, i got a partner to accompany me to attend the IntiBall le...yeah~~~^^*

*The END*

0 comments:

Post a Comment