森森

I'm here to write about my life~~ =)

Today after the cs 171 class, my classmate and i were went to Cafeteria. On the way, i saw one cutey girl stood at the CC's door- yew ping, then Kathlynn and i were walked in there and chatted with them. (Boey, Sze ping,Yew ping and Mandy).

Today topic is " INTI BALL"
we were discussing on when to buy the dress and how to find a partner....
Walao...tell u honestly, finding a partner is the thing i scare most. "it is really a very hard mission to me" XD
But anyway, without a partner i will go as well..hehehe...bcoz rarely got tis type of chance to have fun with fren....
erm...so, dun think so much lo....^^

Just now, my mum called me.
i straight complaint my height to her.....
i asked her "why u born me so high!"
u guess wat the answer i get from her.
she said " wawawa...how i know o. u gambateh lo. find someone who is like ur uncle (he is tall), then can le lo"....
really swt after heard her answer.....-.-!!!!

TODAY, keep got ppl discuss with me about my height. (First- with LG members in CC shop, Second- Vincent in lab class, Third- YuChuen and Jonathan in FOCIT)

*swt...@@''''*


0 comments:

Post a Comment