森森

I'm here to write about my life~~ =)

ermmm...

today went to ICE ROOM with WEIWEI~~
the spaghetti is S***~!!!! haiz...
we went to OLD TOWN - second round for our breakfast..^^

went to class at 2pm.
Assignment 1 result of ADVANCED PROGRAMMING ~finally came out~
i get .........71% out of 100%
and teacher said will remark it again...hope my mark will become higher...=p
satisfy with the mark as i just two days to completed it...=p
*LEN - classmate , PRO then me, same mark as me and he just used one night to completed ..hahaha*

tonight 7pm went to Aunty JENNY celebrated FELIX birthday.
when i went out from my block....
i stood at roadside as usual.....waiting some one.
after a while, i realized tonight i'm going to have dinner with my frens but not....
at that moment...i suddenly very miss my dear~
the person i waiting for........ is U~

after the dinner, had meeting with HOCT group in Dining Hall.
met JIMMY...he got IELTS test tomoro...*pray for him ^^*
just around 15 min , the meeting was end =='' *fastest meeting i never had before XD*

after that, we went to CC play Left 4 Dead 2~~
my comp damn lag..haiz...but still quite fun to played with my classmate^^
Boey were went there looked for me...haha...Boey: tomoro, gambateh lo, EARN more $$$~~ =)
BUT..after around 45 min..i can't stand for it le...
felt really faint and wanna vomit...
at last, end with go back with BABA - OOi~! haha

*E.N.D* - nice day ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment