森森

I'm here to write about my life~~ =)

we start our project from this monday until today.
we thought that we will finish this project before friday......
BUT.
.
.
.
mana tahu
.
.
.
we need completed the project before the presentation again =.=!!!!!
WHY? WHY? WHY???????????????????
we ask each other many time about the reason.
Y we start do the project so early but still cannot finish it before the dead line.
Y?????? Y?????
someone TELL me pls...HAIZ!!!!
I really got FATE with MR.Last Minute..!!! (good? lucky?) OMG..FAINT!!!!!!
Ooi and Chili are rushing the project until crazy le!!!
They keep shout like dog and cat...XD
Ooi = dog
Chili=cat
*辛苦你们了!!!*
*luckily got u two~~~~~* ^^
**need continue rushing the project le!!! Bye Bye....view my blog more often o..hehe^^**

0 comments:

Post a Comment