森森

I'm here to write about my life~~ =)

This few days, happened many things...

MONDAY: afternoon= fall sick~~feel wan vomit... but think is ok ...so...no bother it..!! continue wash clothes...

evening= cannot "tahan" le....called Vincent.....bring me to see doctor~~~
doctor said: just common fever...!!!
night= feel wan die le....!!! vomit non-stop!!!finally~~~~cry le...:'(!!!
called mum...mum decided came to fetch me .....!!!
About 3.30 am, reached home.....!!!
TUESDAY: morning= went to see Doctor. Chan .....
he said, because of eat to much of food...swt...-.-!!!* everyone
laugh after hear this reason*
night= get well le.....can eat many things le.....^^ yeah...
NOW: snaking...."eat snake-in cantonese"...!!! hoho...!!!

4 comments:

Haha . . So funny . .. reason is eat to much OoOhhh... OMG.. Laugh Out Loud ! :D :D :D HAhaHAhahaHAha . . . ur this blog make my day ling sim.. wahahaha....

I also want to laugh.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

This comment has been removed by the author.

i wan 2 laugh as well..
kaka..
then remember nt to eat too much during this cny ya..
dn eat too much of snake as well..
XD
remember 2 miss me..
muackz...

~ Leng ~

Post a Comment